Fullstack Elixir+React.js Engineer
We are a full-stack product development studio helping clients all over the world since 2015. Everyone working on our projects is fully invested in its success. We are not just coders, we are engineers who care about business values and quality.
- 2+ years working with Elixir / Phoenix in production;
- Writing tests is an essential part of development for you;
- Great English (both written and spoken);
- Practical experience with JS, React.js, Redux;
- Practical experience with modern web (SPA, PWA) apps’ architectures;
- Practical experience with modern RESTful APIs’ architectures;
- Experience with startup engineering approaches;
- You are a Software Engineer, not just a coder.
- Build complex top product from scratch;
- Ability to drive technical decisions;
- 100% remote work;
- Friendly and skilled team;
- Competitive salary & regular salary reviews;
- Attractive compensation package (vacation, sick leaves, sports & healthcare, education budgets, etc);
- Professional growth & regular performance reviews;
- Smart and open to ideas management.
- New features development;
- Find a compromise between speed and quality;
- Brainstorm architecture and implement it to elegant solutions;
- Cooperate with Product Owner and remote dev team;
- Solve “impossible” problems;
- Apply the best development practices.
Scandinavian startup, B&B product, a digital contract management platform