Junior Elixir Engineer
We are a full-stack product development studio helping clients all over the world since 2015. Everyone working on our projects is fully invested in its success. We are not just coders, we are engineers who care about business values and quality.
- Hands-on experience with Elixir / Phoenix;
- Great English;
- Strong motivation and interest in programming;
- You are ready to learn fast and open to continuous feedback;
- You are a Software Engineer, not just a coder.
- Participation in running products on Elixir from scratch;
- Ability to drive technical decisions;
- 100% Remote work;
- Paid vacations and sick leaves;
- Friendly and skilled team;
- Competitive salary & regular salary reviews;
- Attractive compensation package (vacation, sick leaves, sports & healthcare, education budgets, etc);
- Professional growth & regular performance reviews;
- Smart and open to ideas management.
- New features development;
- Find a compromise between speed and quality;
- Cooperate with Product Owner and remote dev team;
- Solve “impossible” problems;
- Apply the best development practices.
We look forward to hearing from you
Together we’ll turn ideas into the profitable products. Want to be an Elixirator? Find your role.
Apply for the Job
Join our folks that are brewing elixirs to make magic happen: release features, resolve bugs, create clean code beauty, and make the sun shining brighter.